Monday 8 April 2013

Get Easily Accepted To Fileice In First Try !Openly Posted!

Fileice is the best way to make money online and the most amazing part of it that after your application get accepted than no need to worry about deactivation of your account because Fileice does not have any cruel updates like adsense so you can upload any file and down while some body downloads your file and you get paid.
But the most difficult thing about fileice is that they dont accept all applications and to get accepted to fileice is not a easy thing So today i come with a trick to get accepted to fileice in first try and believe me this is
working and i personally approved by this trick.
When i searched about this on google i found many artical but 99% of these are fake because they force you to download a file on ppd or they give a referral link So please dont download any file or dont follow any link because i am posting all method openly means no need to download any thing or no need to follow any links.
I dont post tricks on fileice because as i say in every post that i am not the owner of the trick so i have no right to sell tricks.I dont know why other people put files on fileice and make money with it only thats why i only put my creations on fileice Because I have Right To Sell Them Because They Are My Creation.


Feature of Trick :-


1. Two Method Added

2. First Trick IS Posted Openly.

3. I Personally Tested The Second Trick And It Is 100% Working.

4. No Need To Download Anything.

First Trick :-


1. Register From Here Or From Their Official Page.

2. In Description Field Write down The Following Details:-

    Hello Fileice,
    I am a great fan of your service and i personally want to use your great services.I have a website with great traffic and my readers are download lovers.(If you dont have any site than dont write this line ).
I promote my downloads on facebook,twitter and youtube and believe me by doing this i attract hundreds of downloads so i want to earn some hard bucks with my downloads.
I use free file hosting sites and the downloads i get is unbelievable.But the main source of my downloads is my print work.i print qr codes of my links in my every print work and because of this unique idea i get amazing amount of downloads.So please accept my application that would be great deal for both of us..
                                                                                                                             your name 

Thats all with this application you get approved easily but i know many users just copy paste the all thing but this is a reference so please use your own idea.


OR DOWNLOAD THE SECOND TRICK BECAUSE IT IS NEVER USED SO BE THE FIRST ONE BECAUSE IF ANY ONE DOWNLOADED AND USE THIS TRICK BEFORE YOU THAN IT WILL NO LONGER WORK FOR YOU..   


Here is my screen shot of confirmation mail with use of second trick:----





Download Second Trick :-


Download 100% Working Method

Dont Worry You Can Download This Trick In 5 Second With Help Of Download Fileice Links in 5 Seconds.

Please leave comment for any help or just say thank you and please dont send messages on FB because we dont quickly reply on fb.

Dont Forget To like Our FB Page To Get All New Tricks In Your Inbox Via SMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment